I am a full-time Fitness Coach, Certified Personal Trainer and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist based in Boulder, Colorado.
Thanks to my many successful years of teaching, coaching and training athletes of all ages and abilities, I have considerable expertise in helping others successfully reach their fitness goals. I am very accessible, believe in excellent communication with my clients and provide open interaction in addition to our in-person sessions. We can meet at your home, at the gym or outdoors. Unlike corporate fitness clubs and gyms that lock you into lengthy contracts, I work with a small number of clients so that we can work more closely together and avoid the “Work on these at home and I will see you in a week” approach to fitness coaching.
I will assist you with:
- Fitness/Conditioning assessment (history, testing)
- Setting short-term and long-term, challenging and attainable goals
- Program design
- Anaerobic (resistance training, plyometrics)
- Aerobic (cardiovascular)
- Special needs (for example, 10 essential Exercise for Seniors, Balance and Fall Prevention)
- Ongoing and safe exercise technique instruction
- Program periodization
- Functional fitness training
- Continuous assessment