Kirk Emry is a National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)-certified CPT-CSCS serving a wide range of clients in and around Boulder, Colorado.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) September
- Certified Muscular Strength and Range of Motion Instructor, Healthways/SilverSneakers™
- Certified Fitness Coaching Specialist, EXERCISE ETC, INC., September, 2013
- TRX Qualified Trainer, May 2014
- American Red Cross, First Aid, CPR/AED Certification, March, 2015
- AIARE Level One Avalanche Safety Certification, March 2009
- NOLS, Wilderness First Aid Certification, May 2009
- PSIA Certified Professional Alpine Ski Instructor, April 2002
- PSIA Certified Professional Telemark Ski Instructor, April 2006
- B.A., History/Physical Education University of Northern Colorado
Vail Resorts, Inc., Vail, CO: Full-time Professional Ski Instructor
- Top performing Ski Instructor earning two status promotions in six years.
- “Instructor of the Year” 2007 – 2008 ski season.
- Consistently demonstrated outstanding guest services skills.
- Served as a trainer and role model for coworkers.
- Communicated effectively with guests, supervisors, coworkers, other departments and made significant contributions to a team environment.
- Made safety a top priority, by actively participating in all safety training, promoting safety with guests, taking appropriate precautions and by knowing and following all safety procedures.
- Responsible for group and private lesson products.
Winter Park Resort, Winter Park, CO: Part-time Professional Ski Instructor
Eldora Mountain Resort, Nederland, CO: Part-time Professional Ski Instructor
Other Fitness Experience
- Coached middle school football, wrestling and track and field
- Coached high school football and wrestling
- Directed middle school and high school strength and conditioning programs