Research continues to find that a well-planned, progressive exercise program can lead to dramatic improvements in strength, balance, confidence and the ability to live independently in baby boomers and seniors from 50 to 80 and beyond.
We all know that it is important to maintain a physically active lifestyle as we age. Regular, moderate exercise can delay some of the physical deterioration that occurs with aging or sedentary living. I am a baby boomer and have first-hand knowledge of how fitness training leads to an active and healthy lifestyle.
I can assist you with:
- Fitness/Conditioning assessment (history, testing)
- Assessment and program design for aging athletes
- Ongoing and safe exercise technique instruction
- In-home workouts (I bring the gym to you)
- Ten essential exercises for seniors
- Balance and fall prevention
- Exercises for aging shoulders
- Increase pain-free mobility after knee or hip replacement
- Maintain independence when mobility is an issue
- Prevent loss of muscle and bone density
- Functional flexibility
- One-on-one training