- One knee and hand are on the bench while your other foot is on the floor with your knee bent slightly.
- Stick your chest out and keep your back flat. Keep your head up.
- Grasp the dumbbell with your free hand with palms facing in. Reach forward extended slightly.
- Bring the weight up keeping your elbow close to your side.
- Hold and contract for 1-2 seconds, then release back to starting position.
Keep your back flat at all times, use a weight that you can control for a full range of motion.
Primary: Latissimus dorsi
Secondary: Trapezius Posterior Delts Infraspinatus Teres